Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Electro Girl

So here's another one!

It's a story I did for my english lesson last year. It was rewarded an A+ for not being full of blood and everything (compared to the other kids' stories). There was a 250 words limit.

Inspired by the Mighty Boosh's Electro Boy song.

Enjoy!

***

It started like any other day. Looking into the mirror I saw a boring boy with nerdy looking glasses. You know those picked on boys without any style whatsoever that appear in lame, high school comedies? They exist. And I was one of them. But not anymore. That day everything changed.

I had a horrible headache. My thoughts barely got through the pounding pain. I was going along the still empty Shark Ave., the market street in our town. My usual rout to school. I glimpsed at the windows of closed shops and stopped. The person looking back at me wasn't me. I touched the cold glass. The girl in the window did the same. Her blue eyes pierced through me. "She knows everything" this thought went through my head several times.

The glass seemed to melt and her icy cold fingers tightly grasped mine. I struggled furiously. But that was exactly what she wanted. I pulled my hand and freed her from her glass cage.

I woke up a few minutes later. "Vincent!" I heard a voice in my head. I sat on the street and looked around. The girl was staring at me. She had a glittery, silver suit and looked as if she were from another universe. Electro Girl. That's what I called her. She would stalk me anywhere I went. It took me a while to realize something. For some reason that thought made me laugh. Why was I the only one who could see her?

END

No comments:

Post a Comment