Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter cleaning

Hello,

Haven't been here for a while. Unfortunately I've been busy with a private project which took all my attention and I couldn't post anything new. Furthermore, things have been awfully busy at school. I've been correcting one thing for almost a week cause I couldn't find any time. Fortunately, however, the xmas holiday is coming up and I'll have some time to work on something maybe. I'm currently starting to do some cleaning in my stories and I'll be correcting (and finishing) a lot of things so I'll probably be posting them as well. Mainly my anime fanfiction (D Gray Man which I daftly abandoned two chapters before the ending - no idea why - and Darker than Black fanfic which I just stopped writing for some reason). Be sure to expect something very soon.

As for my franz fiction, I just finished correcting Outsiders recently so I'll be putting that online in a matter of days. Maybe I'll even write a follow up quite quickly too.

And just to keep you updated on my non-fanfiction projects there's probably a comic coming up (Distorted Eye will be doing the art, and I'll probably be helping with the story) and there are some other things I'll be writing too hopefully.

Right... Sorry for the big teaser. It'll probably take some time to do all this but I'll work hard whenever I don't have loads of work for school. So wait for it :-)

~PhotoKisser

No comments:

Post a Comment