Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A certain Heroes addiction & some music

After reading my own Heroes fanfiction recently I started watching Heroes again. The second and third volumes which I watched earlier were a bit bad so I stopped watching it but I have to say the fifth volume is genius. The story at least. I was a bit annoyed that each episode focused around only a few characters and often there was little of my favorite ones in it. I mean you can like Peter only that much. But Sylar was brilliant. Throughout the whole series he was just amazing! So, I rediscovered my love for him and Heroes and Mohinder (although I was disappointed that he had a wife, everything figured out and appeared very little). I finished the forth season now. It's a bit of a relief taking into account that since Friday I didn't really do anything and I only watched Heroes. Yup, it was less than a week. I haven't written much and I most certainly didn't follow through with my attempt to finish Torchwood by last Sunday. I will do it by this Sunday though. There's no Heroes to disturb me now :-)

Great news! I got my tickets for Editors gig in April. I'm so happy. I was really stressed that I wouldn't make it - there were no tickets available from any of the sites. But I managed it. Now only tickets for Black Rebel Motorcycle Club are left to buy. And maybe also for Subways if I go with my friend. It would be quite cool. Can't wait for any of them. I have a wall where I hang all the photos from the gigs I've been to. I've got about 30 already but I still have to print out another 45 and I need to find some photos from other gigs I've been to. When I finish my masterpiece I'm gonna take a picture and post it.

I listened to a lot of David Bowie during the weekend. I wanna learn how to play a few songs on the piano. It's gonna be hell oh but the beauty of those songs will make everything worthwhile.

I also found a band called Choo Choo today. They were quite nice I have to say. And when I had a choice them or Arctic Monkeys they totally won. I've had a day of finding new bands today. You can't do much in an hour (the rest of the time I was watching Heroes) but you can most definitely accept one band and discard another three. Yes, the Choo Choo band was the only one I checked that I liked. I tried giving Arctic Monkeys a chance but I guess it doesn't work that way. I can be positively psyched about something but in the end it's the music that counts.

Now I'm off to watch this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V31POD2otRk
pigeons and seagulls are probably one of the weirdest omnipresent birds in existance.

Fireworks coming up Friday and on 9th March there's gonna be a continuation of Outsiders. I am already thinking about the next part as well as putting up another one of my old stories. It won't be soon though. I'd rather finish one thing first and then continue with another.

Cheers

~PhotoKisser

No comments:

Post a Comment